Vertical Form Fill Seal Motion Bagger RM-32
Vertical Baggers serve to pack products in plastic bags made of PE or PP film. We offer a wide range of Vertical Baggers, depending on speed, bag sizes and bag type required. The packaging process is fully automated and consists in forming a plastic bag from flat film which is sealed and closed after loading of the loose product.
Our machines are capable of producing a considerable variety of bags, for instance: flat bags, bricks, side gusset bags, stabile with 4 sealed corners, euro slot bags, handle etc
Radpak provides equipment working in both intermittent (for lower efficiency) and continuous (for higher efficiency) motion.
Each machine version is supported by the technologies provided by Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC.
Vertical Continuous Motion Bagger RM-32
- temperature control (constant heat sealing version RM-32ACC)
- power control (impulse sealing version RM-32AIC )
- touch panel with Pack ML type of program
- automatic film centering
- film ending alarm
- automatic film unwinding system
- film connecting system
- pneumatic shaft for easy film loading
- measuring film length by encoder or photocell
- tools free adjustment
- width from 120 to 320 [mm]
- length from 100 to 500 [mm]
- constant heat sealing RM-32ACC: 140 bags per minute
- impulse sealing RM-32AIC: 100 bags per minute
Vertical Continuous Motion Bagger RM-32 is suitable for packaging the following products:
- granular products
- frozen food